Ballet II / III
*Ms. Caroline must evaluate student before taking Pointe Class.
**Ballet II students begin barre training and must enroll in both classes during the week. Ms. Caroline determines whether student is ready for advancement.
- Black cap sleeve leotard
- Pink tights
- No skirts
- Hair in bun, no bangs in eyes
- Solid black or white crew or V-neck short sleeve T-shirt (no logos or slogans)
- Black shorts or black jazz pants
*Proper dance wrap sweater is OK on cold days with leg warmers worn only at the barre.
- Pink split sole leather or canvas ballet shoes
- Black split sole leather or canvas ballet shoes
- Black socks preferred
The PACTW studio is located at 27220 Glen Loch Drive (next to Glen Loch Elementary and McCullough Junior High) in the Village of Panther Creek.